Fascinated by the Spanish art & culture?
Choose your tour depending on your favourite Spanish art & culture:
Museums: archeological museums, painting museums, Picasso’s museum, …
- Malaga is plenty of museums. Choose those depending of your interests: contemporary museums, Picasso’s museum, Old Car museum, Russian museum, …
- Also in Ronda there is a large number of museums: Don Bosco house, the archeological museum, Bandits’ museum, the wine museum, etc.
Bullfighting: Put on the shoes of the bullfighter and understand this show as part of our culture
- Ronda is considered the birthplace of the bullfighting. Enjoy its incredible bullring & its museum.
- Don’t miss the bullring during your visit in Malaga and enjoy also its bullfighting museum dedicated to Antonio Ordóñez.
- Mijas pueblo also has a very nice bullring. Be impressed by its shape and views to the town.
Art & craft: Don’t forget having time for shopping and buy local craft.
- During your visit to Granada, walk by old & craft streets to buy colored crystal lamps, leather, things made with silk & wood, etc.
- A nice stop to buy local crafts can be also in Ronda with plenty of shops to buy materials made of leather and so on.
- All things related to Picasso can be bought in Malaga city.