Description of the tour/trip
Alhambra private trip from the Costa del Sol. Last bastion of the Arab kingdom in Al-Andalus
Discover the Monumental Complex of the Alhambra, declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, that is the last historically Arabic city in Spain. We’ll go back 600 years to visit the 11th wonder of the world: the Alhambra.
The driver will pick you up at the set time and place (Marbella, Mijas or Malaga hotels).
You will then head towards Granada. Let’s start visiting the Generalife palace, recreational area of the sultans, and its garden. Then pass by the Franciscan Parador Hotel that was a convent built in the 15. century. Next visit the Church with some important images of the 17.th and 18.th century.
Admire the Palace of Charles V, an awesome Christian palace with Renaissance style. Wander along its military fortress and finish visiting the renowned Nasrid Palaces: Mexuar, Comares & Lion’s palace while listening to stories, legends and important facts about the Alhambra & Granada from the hand of the guide.
The walk through the palaces and the gardens takes about 2.5 hours.
Time to have a quick lunch will be also given.
At the end of this Alhambra private trip you will be transferred back to your hotel in the Costa del Sol.
World Heritage Site by UNESCO
Admire 3 Nasrid palaces
Admire the palace of Charles V.
Visit its Alcazaba
Visit the Generalife palace and green areas.
Admire the convent & church
Official local guide
This Alhambra private trip lasts about 8 hours from Malaga and 9 hours from Marbella
Free hotel pickup and drop-off included from Malaga or Marbella
Languages spoken: Spanish, English, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, etc.
Food & Beverage
Know before you book
– Prices for individual travellers are shown per group. Prices for groups are shown per person.
– The tour in a car (1 – 3 pax) or in a van ( 4- 8 people) doesn’t include tour guide during the transportation. The local guide will meet them in Malaga city.
– The tour in a minibus or regular bus (from 8 people on) includes tour guide during the transportation.
– Children & younger less than 7 years old are complimentary if there are seats available
– Hotel pickup is available from Malaga or Marbella hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
– This activity is wheelchair accesible.
– The confirmation of the booking depends on the availability of the dates.
– Please note the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, nationality, date of birth, passport number & sex for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra will deny access to their premises, since all tickets are nominatives. At the gate, participants must show their passport together with their ticket.
Know before you go
Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the trip start time.
This activity operates in most weather conditions.
You should wear comfortable clothing