Description of the tour/trip
Cordoba private trip from the Costa del Sol. City of the three cultures
Discover the historical centre of Cordoba, declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO. We’ll go back 1.000 years to visit one of the wonder of the world: the Cathedral-Mosque.
The driver will pick you up about 08:00 a.m. at your hotel. Then you will then head towards Cordoba.
Your tour guide will meet you in Cordoba and you will start wandering along its Jewish quarter, while learning to stories, legends and important facts about Sephardi Jews from the hand of your tour guide. A stop will be done to visit its Synagogue with Moorish decoration and also a stop will be done to have a look at the craft market.
Then visit the Cathedral – Mosque. Be delighted by the different enlargements of the construction of the mosque and the Christian interventions, from the conquest of Cordoba by the king Ferdinand III in 1236 a.C. Discover all the materials used by Muslims and the main chapels, paintings and esculptures made by Christians. Let’s finish the visit with some time to have lunch and also to do shopping by the commercial street.
The walk through the cathedral-mosque and historical center takes about 2 hours.
Some time will be given for having lunch and also to go shopping at the commercial street.
At the end of this tour you will be transferred back to your hotel in the Costa del Sol.
World Heritage Site by UNESCO
Admire the catedral-mosque
Admire the Jewish quarter and its synagogue
Official tour guide
Entrance fee to the Cathedral-Mosque
This Cordoba private trip lasts about 8 hours from Malaga and 9 hours from Marbella
Free hotel pickup and drop-off included from Malaga or Marbella
Languages spoken: Spanish, English, German, French, Portuguese, Russian, etc.
Food & Beverage
Know Before You Book
– Prices for individual travellers are shown per group. Prices for groups are shown per person.
– The tour in a car (1 – 3 pax) or in a van ( 4- 8 people) doesn’t include tour guide during the transportation. The local guide will meet them in Malaga city.
– The tour in a minibus or regular bus (from 8 people on) includes tour guide during the transportation.
– Children & younger less than 7 years old are complimentary if there are seats available
– Hotel pickup is available from Malaga or Marbella hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
– This activity is wheelchair accesible (be aware that streets at Jewish quarter are very narrow ones).
Know Before You Go
Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the trip start time.
This activity operates in most weather conditions.
You should wear comfortable clothing