Description of the tour/trip
Granada regular trip from the Costa del Sol. Last bastion of the Arab kingdom in Al-Andalus
Discover the beauty of Granada city and also the Monumental Complex of the Alhambra, declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, that is the last historically Arabic city in Spain. We’ll go back 600 years to visit the 11th wonder of the world: the Alhambra.
The driver will pick you up at the set time and place (Marbella, Mijas or Malaga hotels).
You will then head towards Granada. Let’s start visiting Granada city passing by the Cathedral, the Royal Chapel, the Madraza, and Craft market. After the lunch it will be the moment to visit the Alhambra starting visiting Generalife gardens. Then admire the Palace of Charles V, an awesome Christian palace with Renaissance style. Wander along its military fortress and finish visiting the renowned Nasrid Palaces: Mexuar, Comares & Lion’s palace while listening to stories, legends and important facts about the Alhambra & Granada from the hand of the guide.
The walk through the palaces and the gardens takes about 2 hours.
Time to have a quick lunch will be also given.
At the end of this Granada regular trip you will be transferred back to your hotel in the Costa del Sol.
World Heritage Site by UNESCO
Admire Granada city
3 Nasrid palaces
Admire the palace of Charles V.
Visit Generalife areas.
Official local guide
This Granada regular trip lasts among 11 – 15 hours depending on the set place.
Free hotel pickup and drop-off included from Malaga or Marbella
Languages spoken: Spanish, English, German, French & Italian.
Food & Beverage
Know before you book
– Prices are shown per person.
– Hotel pickup is available from Malaga (only from 01. April to 31 October every year) or from Torremolinos, Fuengirola, Mijas or Marbella hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
– This activity is wheelchair accesible.
– The confirmation of the booking depends on the availability of the dates.
– Please note the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, nationality, date of birth, passport number & sex for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra will deny access to their premises, since all tickets are nominatives. At the gate, participants must show their passport together with their ticket.
Know before you go
Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the trip start time.
This activity operates in most weather conditions.
You should wear comfortable clothing