Our most popular tours package at Christmas to Malaga & Andalusia are below.
Now you can enjoy Christmas in Malaga in a different way. Come and enjoy the sun, the warmth, its people, its Christmas markets, its Christmas lights while touring.
– Malaga: Visiting the old town full of Christmas lights and of the arqueological site: Roman Theater & Alcazaba, Picasso’s route and ending up the tour in the Christmas market.
– Alhambra & Granada: The visit of the Alhambra is composed of the Citadel, Nasrid Palaces, Palace of Charles V, Arab baths, Generalife, etc. After lunch we will pass by the old town where its typical Christmas lights and market is located.
– Sevilla: this tour includes panoramic sightseeing bus tour, the visit to the Cathedral & Giralda tower, Gold tower, etc and then enjoying passing by its Christmas market full of gift articles, crafts, etc.
– Ronda: starting visiting the old part of the city full of Arab remains and then passing by the new part of the city where you will find its lovely Christmas market.
– Gibraltar: Do something different visiting the Nature Reserve (Saint Michael’s cave, Europe point, monkeys, Moorish Castle) and doing shopping in its commercial street. You will be impressed about this city and its way of life so different to Spanish cities located just few kilometers away!.
– Marbella & Puerto Banus: Start visiting the old town of Marbella with Roman, Arab & Castillian remains. Then we drive to Puerto Banus where you will see hugh yachts and impressive boutiques. We finish the tour passing by its Christmas market.
These tours are ideal for being conducted by families who love the Christmas spirit.
For more information about Tours package at Christmas in Malaga & Andalusia or if you are interested in touring, you can contact us to the following tab:
If you like this article and you would like to know more about our tours, hiking, Spanish culture, folklore or language holidays, please subscribe our Newsletter: