PROVISIONAL DECLARATION OF CONFORMITY BY COVID-19 (SARS-COV-2)
PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY FOR YOUR SAFETY
Tours in Malaga has implemented a Contingency Plan to face the new situation by COVID-19 with the sole objective that you enjoy your visit in the safest way possible. Therefore, the organization has designed a series of measures for your protection, some of which you must read and accept before purchasing your ticket.
1. COVID-19 RELATED SAFETY PROTOCOL
2. CANCELLATION POLICY FOR SYMPTOMATOLOGY COMPATIBLE WITH COVID-19.
When making your tour booking you accept the indications here exposed:
1. SAFETY PROTOCOL FOR PERFORMING THE TOUR IN ORDER TO PREVENT COVID-19 CONTACTS
Measures to be followed by the user:
o If you show symptoms compatible with the COVID-19 before the day of the visit, consult your local medical service. If you suffer from the symptoms in the moments prior to the visit, do not show up without consulting the medical service and in case of canceling the visit, use the cancellation conditions described in this document.
o Be patient, times and measurements are designed for your safety..
o Always follow the instructions of your tour guide and the information indicated on the signs or posters.
o Follow the established route without going back in the itinerary.
o IT IS MANDATORY TO USE THE MASK FOR PERFORMING TO THE ACTIVITY.
o SAFETY DISTANCE. For the safety distance, the individual and the groups made up of family entities or people who share a home will be counted as a unit. IF THIS DISTANCE CANNOT BE MAINTAINED, THE USE OF A MASK IS MANDATORY.
In static, the distance between people will be 2 meters between people or family groups. If not possible, use the mask.
In motion, the recommended distance will be 5 meters between people or family groups..
In case of being overtaken or overtaking in spaces without the safety distance, the use of a mask is recommended and mandatory in distances of less than 2 meters.
▪ Keep your hands clean by washing or the USE OF GELS
▪ Cough or sneeze while protecting yourself with your elbow.
▪ Avoid all unnecessary contact.
▪ Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth as much as possible.
OTHER SPACE MANAGEMENT MEASURES
Tours in Malaga has redesigned the route to guarantee maximum security, FOLLOW THE INDICATIONS:
▪ From your tour guide or monitor
▪ To guarantee you hear your tour guide properly even using the mask and in order to comply the hygienic measures, we provide you an audio streaming using your own smartphone via mobile network. Only your smartphone and earphones are needed.
▪ Signage with the safety instructions.
▪ Signs. Both for the maintenance of the safety distance with markings on the ground, as well as direction or sense, among others.
2. CANCELLATION CONDITIONS FOR SYMPTOMATOLOGY COMPATIBLE WITH COVID-19
MEASURES TO BE FOLLOWED BY THE USER IF HE/SHE PRESENTS SYMPTOMS COMPATIBLE WITH THE COVID-19 OR HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH IT
YOU SHOULD NOT COME TO YOUR VISIT IF:
• You are suffering COVID-19 or you are in quarantine.
• If you have symptoms of COVID-19, or if you are in doubt about having them. Should contact the relevant health institution in your community, not attending the reserved visit unless the health personnel consulted, let you to perform it. You can call emergencies (112 ) to be assisted and follow the appropriate health instructions.
IN THE EVENT YOU CAN NOT ATTEND FOR THIS REASON, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
• Change them to another date for which there is availability.
• Request a refund of the amount of the ticket.
The previous actions must be carried out through the email firstname.lastname@example.org, attaching the supporting documentation that justifies it.
BY BOOKING YOUR TOUR, YOU ACCEPT THE INDICATIONS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HERE